Runic House, Hope Cove is a truly iconic abode, offering high end luxury accommodation, together with outsanding pictureque coastal scenery and stunning views directly out to sea.
This abode is located between Inner and Outer Hope Cove. Hope Cove is an enchanting village, located about 5 miles west of Salcombe, offering two sandy beaches, calm sheltered waters, a selection of great eateries and direct access onto the South West Coastal Path.
Runic House offers 4 double bedrooms with en-suites, on-site spa facilities, together with a wonderful light and bright living space. This architect designed abode combines a stylish finish, with the latest home technology for lighting, music, and heating.
It offers a stunning holiday retreat for up to eight guests to enjoy and explore the South Hams area, with the changeover day being on a Friday.
- Sleeps 8 in 4 Bedrooms, all with own ensuites
- Spectacular coastal scenery views, together with views directly out to sea
- Located in the picturesque coastal location of Hope Cove
- Iconic, luxurious abode, combining style with the latest technology
- On site spa facilities, with sauna and steam room
- Large balcony with breathtaking coastal views
- Private on-site parking for up to 3 cars
- Changeover day is Friday
- Non Smoking
- Entertainment System
- Central Heating
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linen Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Horse Riding
- Outdoor Sports
- Water Sports
- Beach (short drive)
- Beach (walking)
- Bike Hire
- Balcony / Terrace
- Parking for several vehicles
- Parking Off Street
- Patio Furniture
Type of Location
- Click to view full details