Driftwood is situated in Malborough, a tranquil village location just a short drive from Salcombe and Hope Cove.
It is a charming three bedroom thatched cottage that has been recently renovated to offer a good standard of accommodation, benefiting from an array of village facilities including two popular pubs. This abode also has an outside space for alfresco dining and BBQ's.
It provides an ideal holiday base for up to four adults and two young children, with the changeover day being on a Friday and the benefit of being dog friendly for one well behaved dog.
- Sleeps 4 adults & 2 young children in 3 bedrooms
- Delightful tranquil village setting
- Just a short drive away from Salcombe
- Outside garden space for alfresco dining
- Dog friendly for one well behaved dog
- Changeover day is Friday
- Off road parking for one car
- Dogs Welcome
- Non Smoking
- Not Suitable for Wheelchairs
- Central Heating
- Linen Provided
- Log Fire
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Horse Riding
- Water Sports
- Beach (short drive)
- Parking Off Street
- Patio Furniture
Type of Location
- Click to view full details
"A lovely cosy cottage to stay in, very well equipped. Good pub food across the road at The Old Inn. Fantastic walks. Definitely coming back! "